Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: LX10 Nauticam

Started by JR1 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: LX10 Nauticam

7 posts
  1. Hi there, 

    locking for a second hand LX10 / Nauticam setup in Europe. 

    anyone interested to sell?

    Thank you

    JR

  2. I have the  LX 10 Nauticam Housing and the camera in excellent condition. used very little. make me an offer ?

  3. Hi Marc

    Thank you for the message. I have only last night bought a sony Rx100 Vii. 

    I need to remove my post.

    Again, thank you for contacting me. 

    Jochen

  4. On 7/3/2022 at 11:54 AM, Marc Furth said:

    I have the  LX 10 Nauticam Housing and the camera in excellent condition. used very little. make me an offer ?

    Still Available?

  5. Still available

  6. 12 hours ago, Marc Furth said:

    Still available

    Picture please

    noinp88@gmail.com

  7. On 10/25/2022 at 5:24 AM, Marc Furth said:

    Still available

    Hi Marc -- any chance this is still available? Thanks!

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.