ISO used PPZR-EP03 Focus Gear for M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens. Don't want to pay top dollar for it, but maybe "middle" dollar? In US.
Thanks!
Classifieds / Archived topic
Started by traveldave ·
Read-only discussion
ISO used PPZR-EP03 Focus Gear for M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens. Don't want to pay top dollar for it, but maybe "middle" dollar? In US.
Thanks!
I have one that has never been used for the AOI housing for the Olympus EPL10 . Im not too sure if they use the same focus gear.
5 hours ago, Dann-Oh said:I have one that has never been used for the AOI housing for the Olympus EPL10 . Im not too sure if they use the same focus gear.
That's what I'm looking to find one for. So you don't know if that gear works with the AOI housing?
On 7/7/2022 at 1:56 PM, traveldave said:So you don't know if that gear works with the AOI housing?
Yes it does.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.