Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for Ultralight arms and clamps

Started by andi_db ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for Ultralight arms and clamps

7 posts
  1. Hi,

    I am looking for 4 Ultralight 8 or 9 inch arms and 4-6 clamps if anyone has for sale let me know!

    Many thanks!

    Andi

  2. I have 2x of the 8in long by 1" diameter float arms. would those be of interest to you?

  3. Hi I've sent you PM.

  4. On 7/11/2022 at 3:19 PM, Dann-Oh said:

    I have 2x of the 8in long by 1" diameter float arms. would those be of interest to you?

    Hi I've sent you PM.

  5. @Dann-Oh I've sent you PM. Do you still have these items available?

  6. Still looking for these items

  7. Bought items needed. Thanks!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.