Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Aquatica Optical Bulkhead

Started by steelhead ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Aquatica Optical Bulkhead

4 posts
  1. Hello All,

    I have an old Aqautica AD-7000 housing that I am trying to convert from Nikonos strobe to optical. To do so I need an AQ-18935 Aquatica Optical Connector Assembly with Optical bulkhead, but cannot find one in stock anywhere. Does anyone happen to have an extra one of these that they could ship to Washington State USA? If so PM me and let me know how much you want for it. Thanks!

  2. you have a PM

  3. AQ-18935 Aquatica Optical Connector.jpg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.