Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam MWL1 Conversion Lens

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam MWL1 Conversion Lens

10 posts
  1. The MWL1 is a wet mount lens designed to be used with a 60mm (full frame equivalent) lens. As such, it gives an FOV of 150 degrees.

    It has a bayonet mount, so it can quickly and easily be added and removed underwater. It is being sold with the special Nauticam double flip mount, so it gives an option of going from super macro to wide angle on the same dive!

    It is in as new condition. 

    Shipping worldwide at buyer’s expense. 

    $1500

    1F03A961-6DFC-4A57-85FF-D14EAF19C333.jpeg0B7E996B-CA11-472A-ACA8-A95891A13EA1.jpeg17981154-45A6-46E1-A687-C4B05AFB8552.jpegDDBD6AA6-5BF7-43CC-9AD1-1244B0FC110E.jpegEBBD741E-3EFD-4562-A8B1-0B131E8F32BC.jpeg

  2. I am interested. I plan to use with Fuji 15-45 lens. Have looked at the option of a WWL-1 at 130 degrees. Which would be the better option. Do you have an estimate to ship to US((New Orleans)

  3. This is specifically designed to be used with a 60mm macro (close focusing) lens on full frame. I'm not sure which camera you plan to use it with, but my guess is that not will not work very well with a rectilinear wide angle lens. 

    I would check WWL compatibility too, as this may not be  great option (I don't know)...

  4. It is listed as on option with the Fuji 15-45 which not considered a macro lens does focus close. The WWL- 1 give  a 130(widest)

    and the MWL-1 is 150  degrees. Just check the port charts, both work with the WWL-1 and the MWL-1 and the n1100 40 flat port.

  5. In which case, I stand corrected!

    I think the MWL is more of a fisheye than WWL, but both are fairly "curvy."  I found that with a full frame camera, I needed to keep it fairly stopped down to f/16 or so, but this will be different with smaller sensors.

  6. I will research a little further. I am learning to the WWL, because of the range in FOV. I will get back in touch if I change my mind and you still have it. I am currently using a 9mm Laowa iin a Seafrog housiong/ 8 inch dome and getting great results.The whale shark and sailfish were shot with this combo.

    http://flickr.com/photos/tobyarmstrong

     

  7. Hello Adam,

    I sent you a message about this lense.

    Thanks and regards!

    David.

  8. @DSR_Diving

    Hi David-  I've not received anything? How did you send it?

    Edited by adamhanlon
  9. @DSR_Diving

    Sorry-cancel that. I found it!

    Replied.

    Adam

  10. This is now sold

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.