Unique opportunity for an advanced NAUTICAM Full-Frame base set for Sony A7 iii or Sony A7Riii at a terrific good price.
I have moved to the Sony A1 and its Nauticam housing a few months ago without selling the Sony A7Riii and its Nauticam housing. But I realize I do not need 2 housings… I am also rationalizing all my accessories and other stuff.
So, here is the list of all what's available, I would prefer to sell all as a package with a huge discount (and some freebies) in that case.
- Sony A7Riii (really like new condition, mainly used with electronic shutter) : Price new = 2'198 $US, selling at 1'000 $US. Comes with original box, all original accessories and 1 battery and charger.
- NAUTICAM NA-A7RIII, for Sony A7iii and/or Sony A7riii. Some cosmetic sign of use, however perfectly taken care of. Never flooded. Comes with extra NAUTICAM Vacuum valve II M14 and standard flood detector. Ships with original bag and tools. Price new = 4'127 $US +334 $US = 4'461 $US. Selling at 2'650 $US
- NAUTICAM 26302 Mini Flash Trigger for Sony. Fires external strobes (such as Inon, Sea and Sea, Ikelite, etc...) via Fiber optic cables. Price new = 328 $US. Selling at 190 $US
- NAUTICAM 18809 N120 180mm Wide Angle port. Can be used with most of the Wide Angle , prime or zoom Sony FE lenses (or other with Adaptor to Sony such as Metabones). I include the NAUTICAM 37303 N100-to-N120 adaptor. Dome is scratch free on the glass. Some cosmetic scratches on the hood (outside, which is normal use). Ships with original bag and set of O-Ring and silicone grease. Price new = 1'501 $US + 675 $US = 2'176 $US. I will let it go for 1'200 $US.
- NAUTICAM 21160 N120 Extension Ring 60mm with lock: Price new = 497 $US. Selling at 200 $US
- NAUTICAM 21120 N120 Extension Ring 20mm with lock: Price new = 441 $US. Selling at 190 $US
Those 2 rings will allow you to use the 18809 Dome port with many different Sony lenses. Please see Port chart on Nauticam website.
- NAUTICAM 37128 N100 FLAT PORT 37 for Sony FE 35mm F1.8 Price new = 516 $US. Selling at 200 $US when bought with WWL-1
- NAUTICAM 37127 N100 FLAT PORT 32 for Sony FE 28mm F2.0 Price new = 516 $US. Selling at 200 $US when bought with WWL-1
- NAUTICAM 83201 WET WIDE LENS 1 (WWL-1), to be used with the above flat ports for 130° FOV. Amazing...Scratch free. Ships with original box. Comes with NAUTICAM 83250 M67 to Bayonet Mount Converter II screwed on Flat port. Price new = 1'510 $US. Selling at 850 $US
I have also a few strobe arms (different lengths) and float that i am willing to give for free when you buy the full system.
Available also is a fantastic strobe (fully manual, very powerful, but no TTL) : SUBTRONIC ALPHA : 600 $US. Comes with charger (110-240V) and Nikonos N5 Sync cable (that connects on the Nauticam housing)
Upon interest, I will provide detailed pictures of every items separately so that you can check the condition. And will answer of course any of your questions.
Willing to sell everything as a single package.
Total as New > 12’000 $US (Nauticam List Price, without the strobe and arms).
Take everything, and I will let it go at 5'600 $US instead of 6'800 $US (total of every item at price "used") and include the strobe and arms for free... I am shipping world wide at shared costs 50-50.
Will consider selling items separately at listed price. However, the more items you would buy, the more i will drop the individual price
We can continue discussion on my email : eric (at) colorsoftheblue (dot) com
You can also visit my website www (dot) colorsoftheblue (dot) com
Eric