Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB flash trigger

Started by atus ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB flash trigger

3 posts
  1. Hi all, I'm tired of issues with the electrical cords, so I'm looking to actualize my aquatica housing to optical fiber. So I need a trigger and the port conections for the cables. If anybody has any left over and wants to sell...

    
     
  2. Your best bet might be to contact Aquatica for the flash trigger and dual optical connectors , if your housing does not already have these connectors (bulkheads).

  3. 9 hours ago, Kraken de Mabini said:

    Your best bet might be to contact Aquatica for the flash trigger and dual optical connectors , if your housing does not already have these connectors (bulkheads).

    I thought about that but too much money for a second hand housing of a 5D updated with 3d printing to a 5D mkII. I'm planning to buy a brand new rig in the medium time so I don't want to spend so much money in this housing. Updating strobes and housing to fiber with brand new Aquatica would cost 500 €, and I'm looking to spend much less.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.