Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS UW-Technics TTL-Converter for Sony

Started by lambee01 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS UW-Technics TTL-Converter for Sony

3 posts
  1. I am selling UW Technics #11075-HSS Optoelectronic TTL-Converter for SONY A1, A9 series (A9 and A9ii) and all A7 series (from A7 to A7iV, from A7r to A7Riv) for all NAUTICAM underwater housings. Compatible underwater strobes: Inon Z-330 / Z-240 / S-2000, Sea&Sea YS-D1 / YS-D2 (China)/ YS-250, Ikelite DS161 /, DS160, Subtronic Pro-270 / Pro-160, Retra Pro (including HSS).

    Working perfectly. Nice TTL results. Also Allows for Manual mode. Comes with 2 fresh CR-2032 batteries

    Price new = 485 US$

    I will let it go for 255 $US including shipping worldwide.

    Eric

    20220720_162040.jpg

    20220720_161940.jpg

  2. I'm definitely interested in this. Will shoot you a message

  3. SOLD

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.