Selling used but like new condition N100 FLAT PORT 32 part #37127, FOR SONY FE 28MM F2
It can be USED WITH 83201 WWL-1, for all NAUTICAM housings for SONY A1, A9 series (A9 and A9ii) and all A7 series (from A7 to A7iV, from A7r to A7Riv)
Glass is Scratch free, and like new condition
Price new = 516 US$
I will let it go for 225 US$ including Shipping world wide
Eric
Hi Eric, wish I would have seen this earlier - my daughter is recently home from Randa, where she was woking as an au pair - She LOVED Switzerland!. At any rate, I'm interested in the port if you still have it.
Ryan
Hi Ryan
Yes, Switzerland is a beautiful country with great dives and UW photography opportunities as well.
The port is still available. At the price it was "adverstised" : 225 US$ including shipping to USA.
Please contact me at my email eric(at)colorsoftheblue(dot)com or directly via sending a private message here.
Eric
the port has been SOLD
Still available is Nauticam N100 Flat Port 37 (#37128)