Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam A6400 Housing

Started by staggs ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam A6400 Housing

3 posts
  1. Hi Guys, I have a lightly used NA6400 Nauticam housing for a Sony a6400 I’m selling.  

    I bought it right before Covid so it never got a lot of use. It only went on a total of four dive trips since I purchased it in October of 2019. (Stupid Covid)

    I always washed, wiped down very good after each trip so it’s in really good shape as you can see in the pictures. I only have the housing and bag for sale as I’m reusing my lens and ports. Just doing a side-grade to an a6600 as I’m looking to add ibis since I’m planning on trying to do more video.

    Im looking for $1525 shipped in the USA. These are going for $3219 new.

    1C8702D0-A0A3-4A02-90FA-3D1285E4EE2E.jpeg

    ED628E5B-F186-422A-9AD7-0AD2F9A863ED.jpeg

    F27C1A7B-D8DF-4F5D-9F60-65FAA615172A.jpeg

    284DE29E-496B-4A25-8F1A-311FFC25FCEF.jpeg

    9FD63ECC-5059-4CCE-B487-596656B199CD.jpeg

    63B00C17-4FC9-48CF-87B7-51753481198E.jpeg

    A8F4CD01-469C-44F0-84DC-1B268F99A1D7.jpeg

    ABC16639-9FCE-42F2-94E0-6AE23B29DEA6.jpeg

  2. Lowering price to $1300 shipped (to USA).  

  3. Sold

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.