Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

A Solution to Nauticam's Discontinued NA-36331 Aux. Battery Pack

Started by Marsh ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

A Solution to Nauticam's Discontinued NA-36331 Aux. Battery Pack

1 posts
  1. Please read the article below and go to the last page for the solution.

    Happy charging and diving image.gif.cae669fe831c1238d79eb8e4860ffe9d.gif

    Marshall

    https://scubaboard.com/community/threads/a-solution-to-nauticams-discontinued-na-36331-aux-battery-pack.623313/

    Update: the Attom Tech case arrived today and was  larger and not as thick as the Kolumb case. The electronics appear the same, but if you can get the Kolumb cases they are easier to file down and get you to 58mm. The Attom Tech case is at 61mm and I'm running out of plastic to file down. I may try to remove the two rubber bumpers I mention in the housing to accommodate if necessary. The Kolumb case works the best.

     

    image.gif

    Edited by Marsh
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.