Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nauticam 1DX Mark II Housing (NA-1DXII)

Started by kulupa ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nauticam 1DX Mark II Housing (NA-1DXII)

1 posts
  1. Hello - I am selling my trusty 1DX2 housing (just the housing, not the camera or any other accessories).

    The housing has been dived extensively and was my primary camera for a long time (>400 dives all over the world); as such, I would like it to be fully full serviced and all parts wear replaced by Reef Photo before it goes to its next owner. I would sell the entire thing for $4500 USD, which includes the full overhaul and certification of the unit from Reef Photo (I estimate this will cost me $500 - $1000 total).

    Just want to see if there are any interested buyers - please send me a direct message if you are interested. 

    Many thanks

    Kabir

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.