Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Slideshow Software for MAC?

Started by H2Oplanet ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Slideshow Software for MAC?

4 posts
  1. HELP:  I need suggestions for professional slideshow software that can handle large TIFF files and present to two large monitors (Apple Pro XDR Displays -  32-inch Retina 6K)... don't need multimedia capability just stills... ideally alternating images (a different image on each monitor at any given time) but showing a single image simultaneously on both monitors would work too... tailored music also desirable... Bridge doesn't impress me for this application nor does Keynote (although I am not sure I can articulate why)... appreciate any input you can provide...

    Edited by H2Oplanet
  2. I have been using FotoMagico https://fotomagico.com for a number of years now with great success in what you can do with it, plus it is designed for macs,

  3. Bill and Walt... thank you for the quick responses...I plan to vet both suggestions through a trial period... 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.