Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

A couplee from Tubbataha

Started by JackConnick ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

A couplee from Tubbataha

3 posts
  1. Well, we were hoping for a lot of big animal interaction on our recent trip to Tubbataha atoll in Philippines. Unfortunately we were limited to a couple of sightings.

    So making lemonade, I shot what was available.

    All with Nauticam Nikon D850, Sigma 15mm FE.

     

    Boat & Jacks -vert-5.jpg

    Boat & Jacks-4.jpg

    Divers Silouette-8.jpg

    Jacks1-12.jpg

  2. As lemons go, Jack, they're pretty sweet!

  3. Tubbataha is one of my favorite dive trips ever.  I was on the Eco Explorer for its last trip before it ran aground there, and I think it has since been retired. What boat / operator were you with, and would you recommend them?  

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.