Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

AOI UH-OM1 Housing

Started by Pomacentridae ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

AOI UH-OM1 Housing

3 posts
  1. The new OM-1 is a great camera and the AOI housing is quite nice. I have used several of the AOI housings in the past and they are a great value for the performance. 

  2. Be nice if they shipped the E-M1mkIII housing they promised for May before producing this one, but I'm not bitter :)  I will say it's a bit of a relief to have a little more detail about the PEN/OMD port adapter- really don't want to have to buy a new dome if I don't have to.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.