Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite Nikon TTL Adapter

Started by IvanTTerrible ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite Nikon TTL Adapter

5 posts
  1. This is the inline TTL link for Nikon.  Purchased new and never used (I switched over to fiber).

    Ikelite Item #46051

    Asking $175 includes ground shipping to US.

    Hope someone can use this item, been sitting on my shelf.

  2. On 8/4/2022 at 9:33 AM, IvanTTerrible said:

    This is the inline TTL link for Nikon.  Purchased new and never used (I switched over to fiber).

    Ikelite Item #46051

    Asking $175 includes ground shipping to US.

    Hope someone can use this item, been sitting on my shelf.

     

  3. Price has been dropped to $100 buyer pays for shipping.

  4. Any offer accepted.  I really want to get this device to a useful home rather than landfill.

    I am now shooting with a D850 and fiber.

     

    ITT

  5. SOLD

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.