Selling a set of Nauticam A7RII with
1. Nauticam A7II housing with RII upgrade kit newly installed. Function well and no leaking. I bought it from a professional crew who used it for documentaries. It comes with the housing, 2 camera tray and some parts. The caveat is one of the button feels a bit slushy, but still works perfectly fine
2. Sony A7RII camera, cosmetically is great. Roughly 6000 shutter counts. Comes with full box, original accessories, L-plate, leather case, and 5 Sony batteries. The caveat is there is a very faint finger print on the sensor filter (I accidentally stick my finger on it). I cannot find anything wrong with my photo but you are welcome to judge from the uploaded raw file.
3. Nauticam N100 to N120 Port Adapter with Focus Knob (37301), works well, just changed the gear to brand new one.
4. Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for Sony (26302)
Selling the whole set for 2500 USD or the the set without the camera for 2000, including next day air shipping to CONUS. Price is net to me without paypal fee.