Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder.

Started by Newwaterphotographer ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder.

8 posts
  1. in excellent condition. Only selling due to Housing change. Asking $1,000 o.b.o. 

    10B15A25-5634-4512-8F9C-07B31C747421.jpeg

    CF629E67-908F-404B-B662-58E206EAB686.jpeg

    6348C4E9-FABB-4E23-BC9D-A72638D1FD09.jpeg

    F147D1B2-8EA7-4211-89C8-618ADA167E07.jpeg

  2. For DSLR or Mirrorless? Do you have the product #?

  3. This is model #32203 for DSLR cameras. Thanks! Jeff 

  4. I sent you a pm

    Mark

  5. Is this still available? How old is it? 

  6. The item is sold pending payment to Mark. ONOKAI. 

  7. Well its been a long time whats going on with the sale ??-I'm sure my check cleared long ago

    I'm starting to worry

    Mark

  8. On 9/3/2022 at 2:12 PM, onokai said:

    Well its been a long time whats going on with the sale ??-I'm sure my check cleared long ago

    I'm starting to worry

    Mark

    Thanks for reaching out to me .

    All is good now 

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.