Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Spotted eagle ray in Heron Island shot with GoPro 10

Started by Santi Meli ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Spotted eagle ray in Heron Island shot with GoPro 10

4 posts
  1. Hi guys,

    This is my first post so I'm clearly still new to the forum. I wanted to share with you a video that I took some time ago. Hope you like it.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeVwzTLJ941/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

    Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated since I only started with UWP recently :)

    Thank you for reading!

    Santi.

     

  2. Instagram is a real nuisance to access.  Might you please send your video via a more accessible service?  Thank you.

  3. Hi Kraken, thank you for the feedback!

    I'll try to upload in a better way next time :)

     

  4. That's really nice.  I would love to have an Eagle Ray just be that close to me.  And the water clarity is a real bonus.

    Only criticism I have of the clip is near the beginning when you moved the camera somewhat suddenly.  Golden rule of video: super stable camera.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.