Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus em5iii, 4 lenses, nauticam housing/ports

Started by scubadubadave ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus em5iii, 4 lenses, nauticam housing/ports

1 posts
  1. Hi all I’m selling my set up that I bought new during the covid era of 2020. I’ve upgraded to larger camera system and have no use for this any more. The camera and lenses are in excellent condition, the housing needs the electrical redone but it otherwise works fine. All the info and pics can be found here for pricing and details. https://imgur.com/a/dKBYfrv let me know if you have any questions, thanks and happy diving! 

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.