Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Zoom AND Focus gear for Canon 16-35 lens RC1635II-F RC1635II-Z

Started by Color Earth ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Zoom AND Focus gear for Canon 16-35 lens RC1635II-F RC1635II-Z

1 posts
  1. Nauticam underwater Zoom and Focus gear for Canon 16-35 lens.  Works with nauticam housings.  I would consider selling separately, make an offer.  I paid $350 for the focus gear and $300 for the zoom gear..  I'll sell both for $500 
     
    This is hardware and it's in excellent condition, so it doesn't make sense to pay retail.
     
    Model numbers:  
    RC1635II-F RC1635II-Z

    RC1635II-F 16-35 focus.JPG

    RC1635II-Z 16-35 zoom.JPG

    RC1635II-Z 16-35 zoom1.JPG

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.