Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2 x BigBlue VL10000P video lights

Started by RuudStelten ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2 x BigBlue VL10000P video lights

9 posts
  1. I have two Big Blue 10,000 lumens video lights for sale. They are in very good condition, a bit of normal use wear, but the front glass is completely scratch-free. Never been flooded.

    Included is 2 batteries, 2 chargers, 2 goodman gloves, a spare o-ring set, and lubricant.

    $950 including shipping withing the CONUS. 

    IMG_2463.jpg

    IMG_2464.jpg

  2. Hey man nice lights! Could you tell me how old are they ?  How much use?

  3. Hi, they are almost 3 years old, but I haven't used them much, that's the reason I'm selling them. They've been on about 30 dives (give or take a few), always well rinsed afterwards and never flooded. I'm happy to ship to Canada as well. Let me know if you have any other questions!

  4. Price drop to $900 obo

  5. Price drop to $800 obo

  6. Where are these lights located?

  7. They're in Gilbert, Arizona. Happy to ship anywhere though!

     

  8. sent you a PM 

  9. Sold!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.