Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

CANON 5DMKII - aquatica extension for macro?

Started by hedonist222 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

CANON 5DMKII - aquatica extension for macro?

3 posts
  1. Hello,

    I have an aquatica housing for my 5d mkii.

    I also have the 18430 mini macro port.

    Which extension would I need for the Canon 100 f/2.8 L macro?

    I ask because different literature says different things.

    Thank you.

  2. On 8/19/2022 at 4:53 PM, hedonist222 said:

    Hello,

    I have an aquatica housing for my 5d mkii.

    I also have the 18430 mini macro port.

    Which extension would I need for the Canon 100 f/2.8 L macro?

    I ask because different literature says different things.

    Thank you.

    The port chart on Aquatica's website has extensions data for 18432 and 18429 ports but not 18430.  I would email Aquatica and ask, apparently they are normally very responsive.

  3. Thanks Chris. 

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.