Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

New to site - Hello

Started by Hans Tobrocke ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

New to site - Hello

2 posts
  1. Dive Master who began diving in 1993.  Joining community to see other peoples work and hopefully find a housing for my Canon EOS R.  My current rig is a TG-6 with dual Sean & Sean YS-D3 strobes.  Looking to take things to the next level with the Mirrorless camera.

    Hans

  2. Hi Hans. I'm new to the site as well, but like you, I began diving in 1993!  I have been taking underwater images for about 5 years, and joined to help improve my skills, as well as sell my old housing.  Too bad it's not for the Canon EOS R you are looking for. :)  Happy hunting.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.