Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica 5HD Monitor o-ring size?

Started by Edward ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica 5HD Monitor o-ring size?

3 posts
  1. Hi, I'm using aquatica 5hd monitor.

    unfortunately, my monitor's connector(male) o-ring got a damage.

    now I'm in diving tour, so I can't send to service or buy a maintanance o-ring kit immediately.

    When I ask to local dive center, they will get the NBR o-ring(AN series) ASAP.

    but I don't have an information about o-ring size.

    Does anybody knows about Aquatica 5HD Monitor's connector o-ring size?

    attached pic is a part of my monitor's connector.

     

    7CFA61FF-508E-430F-8D0F-064B731D85AC.jpeg

  2. If you have access to a pachymeter, you can make the mesurement of the diameter and the section of the oring

  3. You need to measure the o-ring here's a guide on how to do it, you want the ID and cross section diameter to specify the o-ring.  Aquatica is likely to use imperial o-rings which may be harder to find:

    https://www.theoringstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=41&chapter=6

    You could also try emailing Aquatica requesting the size, they are normally quite responsive.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.