Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

45 degree viewfinder for dslr - Nauticam

Started by Jcbartell ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

45 degree viewfinder for dslr - Nauticam

4 posts
  1. I'm looking to buy a 45 degree viewfinder for my dslr (Nikon 7200). Anyone have advise on whether the new full frame 32 degree is worth the price difference from the older version?

  2. The new 32 and 40 degree finders are more for the new large full frame EVF finders in cameras like the Sony A1 and A7s III. On your smaller APS-c finder I don't think you would find much upside. PM me if you are interested in a used Nauticam 45 degree finder.

  3. I had the older dslr 45 degree version on my D500, so so similar to your camera.

    It was perfect and I’d say no need for the latest version

    Mike


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Same here, my older 45 Nauticam works just fine with a Nikon D500 and a Nikon D7200

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.