Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB flip down wet dioptor mount for subal type 4 flat port

Started by onokai ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB flip down wet dioptor mount for subal type 4 flat port

6 posts
  1. Looking for say a 2.2X lifesize flip down wet diopter that fits a subal flat port type 4.

    Any not used laying around? This is not a thread in port

    I think Sga makes one SA 162# that works

     

    Edited by onokai
  2. Hi onokai

    Ive got a SubSee flip down mount for the Subal FP105VR port if that helps and you need a mount. 

    ReefNet SubSee adaptor.jpg

    Edited by TimG
  3. Tim does this accept 67mm diopters?  Or something else? Looks like it clamps to a type 4 flat port-whats the diameter inside for those clamps?

    I'm gone all day tomorrow but will check back in a few days

  4. No rush.

    Yes, it clamps on to the front of the FP105VR port. There are guides to make sure it is placed correctly and then screw down mini-clamps. It seems pretty secure when in place but I added the yellow cord just in case!

    I used it with the SubSee +10 which is 67mm. The lens pushes into the smaller of the two rings and there's a clamp to tighten it.

     

  5. Tim I'm going to try a friends in Bali in October-If I like it I'll get back to you

    what do you want for it as well?

  6. 25 minutes ago, onokai said:

    Tim I'm going to try a friends in Bali in October-If I like it I'll get back to you

    what do you want for it as well?

    Sure, no problem, onokai. Enjoy Bali

    If you are interested in it, PM and we can work out a price. 

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.