Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam straight viewfinder

Started by bear35 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam straight viewfinder

3 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam 180 straight viewfinder for DSLR cameras for sale if anyone is interested?? 

    In as new condition, I am not honestly sure if it has been used or not but it looks new to me. Comes with a neoprene bag.

    Ideally UK buyer, please contact for pictures if required. £1256 new, for quick sale- £600 

  2. Hi Bear, I’m interested, I’m in Brazil if you are willing to send it internationally

    drop me an email with the photos please

    raphaelgatti at gmail dot com

    best

  3. Sold

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.