Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Sorrento Peninsula Short trip 2022

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sorrento Peninsula Short trip 2022

4 posts
  1. very nice! I love the last two; Mediterranean vibes!

  2. I like all four photos, and the dramatic effects for photos #1 and 2. On my next trip I will have to try the inward lighting. 

  3. 7 hours ago, Kraken de Mabini said:

    I like all four photos, and the dramatic effects for photos #1 and 2. On my next trip I will have to try the inward lighting. 

    There are more photos under the link

     

    This is another inward lighting example it is quite good to create a dark background where it is otherwise not possible

     

    profile-20220826.jpg

     

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.