Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Housing for Nikon

Started by underwaternoir ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Housing for Nikon

7 posts
  1. I'm looking for a housing for a Nikon D7100. Also would like a dome too and lights. Does anyone have anything? 

  2. I am looking into selling my Nikon D7000 camera, Sea and Sea housing and ports with my 60mm and 105mm and 10-17 tokina and 16mm fisheye lens in a package 

  3. Pm sent 

  4. For some reason I couldn't upload these photos in the PM you sent me. The fish eye16 mm lens was dropped about 5-10 years ago and it works perfectly fine but the metal is bent it can be bent back but I haven't done it because it wasnt necessary

    IMG_1850.JPG

    IMG_1851.JPG

    IMG_1852.JPG

    IMG_1854.JPG

    IMG_1853.JPG

    IMG_1855.JPG

    IMG_1856.JPG

    IMG_1858.JPG

    IMG_1857.JPG

    IMG_1859.JPG

    IMG_1860.JPG

    IMG_1862.JPG

    IMG_1861.JPG

    IMG_1863.JPG

    IMG_1864.JPG

    IMG_1865.JPG

  5. Bueller?? 

  6. Everything is sold

  7. 2 hours ago, unesn said:

    Everything is sold

    Not just you, anyone... Lol 

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.