Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Selling Several Olympus (micro4/3) Items

Started by Dann-Oh ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling Several Olympus (micro4/3) Items

1 posts
  1. Hey all,

     

    I am looking to sell off some of my Olympus gear.  I have an Olympus EM5-3, Oly 9-18 f4-5.6, 45f1.8, 25f1.8, 17f1.8, 12-45f4. I would really prefer to sell the EM5-3 and 12-45f4 as a kit since I bought them that way and the packaging/paperwork is for them as a kit. The Em5-3 comes with everything in the box as if it were new (shutter count is 555, see it in the photos).  All the lenses are a 9.8 out of 10 condition, they were used indoors only a handful of times.

    Oly EM5-3 - $800 https://imgur.com/a/e01QU86

    Oly 9-18 f4-5.6 - $350 https://imgur.com/a/InwYWBx

    Oly  45f1.8 - $300 https://imgur.com/a/jBdlRku

    Oly  25f1.8  - $300 https://imgur.com/a/jdFasG4

    Oly  17f1.8 - $350 https://imgur.com/a/qye4Fiz

    Oly  12-45f4 - $500 https://imgur.com/a/yWEOcSH

    Em5-3 + 12-45F4 kit - $1,200

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.