Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

360° Cams and going deep?

Started by JYk ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

360° Cams and going deep?

2 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I will got in a few weeks to a wreck tour. We will go quite deep (round about 30m - 40m). Did anybody of you tried to use an 360° cam like the Insta360 for these kinds of dive? Many years ago I had an Gopro and this cam already go some problems in wreck drives. What is your experience with 360 cams and deeper dives? Hit or Miss? 

  2. 4 hours ago, JYk said:

    Hi all,

    I will got in a few weeks to a wreck tour. We will go quite deep (round about 30m - 40m). Did anybody of you tried to use an 360° cam like the Insta360 for these kinds of dive? Many years ago I had an Gopro and this cam already go some problems in wreck drives. What is your experience with 360 cams and deeper dives? Hit or Miss? 

    My deepest dive with the Insta 360 One X2 in Insta dive case was 29 m. It worked OK. Company claims it's waterproof until 45 m.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.