Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite Canon 5D MarkII housing, different Ikelite Ports

Started by OnLeRo ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Canon 5D MarkII housing, different Ikelite Ports

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I'm selling my Ikelite housing. At one corner, the surface of the acrylic was slightly damaged, I repaired it with epoxy, also, there was a small crack close to the trigger, which was also repaired with epoxy. Otherwise, the hosing did not leak and worked well. Will sell it for 200 USD. I'm based in Bremen, Germany.

     

    Additionally, I'm selling these Ports

     

    • 5505.58 Flatport: Canon 100mm 2.8   30 USD
    • 5508.45 Flatport with manual focus knob: Canon 100mm 2.8 (not L)  40 USD
    • 5508.46 Flatport with manual focus knob: Canon 100mm 2.8L  40 USD
    • 5503.51 Domeport: Canon 17 - 40 4.0  40 USD

     

     

    2022-03-26 18.27.52_DSC03249.jpg

    2022-03-26 18.28.12_DSC03251.jpg

    2022-03-26 18.28.22_DSC03252.jpg

    2022-03-26 18.28.44_DSC03254.jpg

    2022-03-26 18.29.08_DSC03255.jpg

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.