Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

OpenRov Trident Underwater drone

Started by OnLeRo ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

OpenRov Trident Underwater drone

4 posts
  1. Hi,

    I'm selling a OpenRov Trident. I bought it used, in a not working condition and repaired it. Sadly, I was not able to get it tight, without filing the screw holes with epoxy. Now, it cannot be opened any more (but for normal use, one doesn't need to open it), and the depth sensor stopped working. Otherwise, it is working fine. I sell it with 25 m tether, the surface unit for 250 USD (+ shipping from Bremen, Germany) or with the controller (JXD 192K) for 350 USD. Please ask, if you have questions.

    8c666d61-e79f-43e4-a093-ed065c270f0c.jpg

    69f9e0e8-50fd-4f95-af25-abd139037098.jpg

    126d7db5-e106-40fc-a93a-70a521ce9abc.jpg

    b78e88d6-b659-427a-981b-b4135a90aafa.jpg

    b44758e3-937c-4878-b5c1-546c74cb58b8.jpg

    ba6e8160-86b1-485b-a56f-4ee41e4ac34c.jpg

    ddc44400-ee9d-4f8b-9879-9485c98854a6.jpg

    e0d3fb5c-e505-42e7-aec4-4c1c14891d4a.jpg

  2. DM sent

  3. Trident & controller have been sold

  4. Been sold

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.