Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nauticam 1DX Mark II Housing ($3000 OBO)

Started by kulupa ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nauticam 1DX Mark II Housing ($3000 OBO)

1 posts
  1. The 1DX2 has been my workhorse camera for the last few years and I recently upgraded to a C70. I no longer have the camera body, so I am only selling the Nauticam housing for the 1DX2 (NA-1DX2) for $3000 + shipping. The housing has always been well cared for and will also be fully serviced by Reef Photo prior to sale. It comes with a Nauticam vacuum bulkhead, camera tray, hot shoe plug and its original packaging.

    Despite being 5 years old, the 1DX2 still offers some of the best bang for the buck for UW shooters (1DX2 is currently $4000 new or ~$2000 used). I think Nauticam knows that seeing how they currently price the NA-1DX2 vs. housings for newer cameras. There aren't many systems in the price range that can compete with the 1DX2 on photo or video features (+ great underwater canon colors).

    I love this camera and I hope that it finds itself in capable hands for its next journey. You can see UW footage shot with it here: https://www.youtube.com/divehard (all UW shots between 2017 - 2021 were shot with this housing).

    Cheers

    Kabir

    signal-2022-09-18-160933_011.jpeg

    signal-2022-09-18-160933_010.jpeg

    signal-2022-09-18-160933_009.jpeg

    signal-2022-09-18-160933_008.jpeg

    signal-2022-09-18-160933_007.jpeg

    signal-2022-09-18-160933_006.jpeg

    signal-2022-09-18-160933_005.jpeg

    signal-2022-09-18-160933_004.jpeg

    signal-2022-09-18-160933_003.jpeg

    signal-2022-09-18-160933_002.jpeg

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.