No problem, happy to help!
Those were all shot at f/8 (all the settings can be seen in the metadata). I find f/11 to be slightly preferable (similar sharpness with more DOF). However, due to the focus shift problem with the Sony 90mm and the required workaround, stopping down past f/8 isn't viable with my setup in most situations.
Yes, as I've said previously, the sharpness is not as good as the best wide angle setups. I use the Nikonos 13mm when I'm only planning to shoot more typical wide angle subjects. But I consider the EMWL sharpness to be good enough considering it can do things other lenses can't. Wide angle macro is the obvious one, but I also think it's perhaps the best solution for being able to switch between true wide angle and true macro on the same dive.
Note with the above photos that the focus plane isn't always exactly in the ideal location (again, a consequence of working around the focus shift problem). For example, with the two turtle shots the sharpest focus is just slightly behind their heads, and with the horseshoe crab it's at the closest part of the shell.
Also note that if you're used to lower resolution files (your profile lists 16mp and 20mp cameras), then you would have to downsize these 42mp files to your camera's resolution in order to make a fair comparison. Or to put it another way, the EMWL sharpness will look significantly better when used on lower resolution cameras. High resolution sensors really challenge lenses and magnify any weaknesses.