Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Mimic, Flamboyant and others in Lembeh

Started by demonboy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Mimic, Flamboyant and others in Lembeh

3 posts
  1. It's times like this when I wish I had something better to record video than my TG6, but I made the most of 12 dives in Lembeh. All critter photos labelled with voiceover and additional info on video clips by my gf.

     

  2. Lovely video, comprehensive selection and portrayal of the macro sea life.  Video,  lighting, composition, editing, are all excellent.  I am a many times Lembeh diver, hope to return to YosDive Resort next month. Thank you for all your hard work and for posting
    Congratulations!

  3. Thank you. We didn't get a chance to check out Yos as we're on a boat and based ourselves further down the bay. We sailed past it though, it looks very smart.

    Having done Lembeh 'once' (we were there for six weeks) we'd return in a heartbeat. In fact our plan is to sail to Raja next year and then leave Indo via Bitung so we hope to go back.

    Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy your next dive in Lembeh!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.