Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

First vid: Vaquita in a Texas quarry

Started by ROUS ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

First vid: Vaquita in a Texas quarry

4 posts
  1. While I shot film with a Nikonos IV 'back in the day', I'm new to UW videography.  This is my first UW video and it was something of a trial run for my new Gen 2 Paralenz Vaquita.  I'm located in Texas and there's a former limestone quarry a few hours south that had a reputation for having good visibility. I'll be filming in the Florida Keys and Caribbean over the fall/winter.

    This is what I shot during my initial attempt.  (default settings, color correction on, no lights)

    Diving the Blue Lagoon

     

    16.png

  2. Only in Texas... u/w and guns...

  3. 18 hours ago, oneyellowtang said:

    Only in Texas... u/w and guns...

    It was nice to have an armed guard watching over us.

  4. @ROUS

    Underwater world doesn't need armed guards...that's a surface paranoia thing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.