Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

inon uwl-95 c24 on rx100v nauticam housing?

Started by DorsetBunkers ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

inon uwl-95 c24 on rx100v nauticam housing?

2 posts
  1. Just wondering if anybody knows whether I should be looking for the M67 type 1 or 2? Looking to use with a nauticam rx100v on the standard 67mm mount. I think it was the type 2 on the older H-100, but I'm not sure about this more recent wet lens and I can't seem to find any obvious compatibility details on inon JP. Grateful for any input, ta.

  2. The options page mentions for the type 2 screw ring:

    Compatible camera system (as of April, 2020)
    A housing with a lens port of 6 mm/0.2 inch or less distance between lens port edge and lens port surface.

    on thispage:  INON Wide Conversion Lens UWL-95 C24 [Options]

    It implies the type 2 is for a port where the distance from the port glass to the the end of the port is 6mm or less.   I would guess the type 1 would then be for 6mm or more clearance.

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.