Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Easydive A7II upgrade bracket for Leo 3 Wi housing

Started by GuZuL ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Easydive A7II upgrade bracket for Leo 3 Wi housing

1 posts
  1. Hello !

    I'm selling my Easydive bracket / upgrade kit for EasyDive Leo 3 Wi housing programmed for a Sony A7II.

    I recently sold my A7II to use my A7III with a new bracket, so I don't use this one anymore.

    It works perfectly, no damage and it was checked by EasyDive during the yearly maintenance of my housing.

    As I'm based in France (Lyon) i'm asking 150$ for it.

     

    If you have any questions i will answer you as soon as possible ;)

    IMG_9105.jpg

    IMG_9106.jpg

    IMG_9108.jpg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.