Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nautican NA-5DIV Housing FOR SALE

Started by billmcdavid ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nautican NA-5DIV Housing FOR SALE

2 posts
  1.  

    I am the original owner (purchased from Reef Photo) of this fully functional Nauticam Housing built for a Canon 5D Mark IV full frame camera. I have taken it to Indonesia a few times on dive trips and I have handled it with care. It has never flooded and never been dropped. Brand new, this will cost over $5,000! I will leave installed two extra ball mounts (as shown in photos). Includes vacuum system with pump tube, battery installed, wrench and spare parts. Set up for optical flash trigger but will include wiring for electronic sync cords as well. This unit is in excellent condition with only minor hard water discoloration (purely cosmetic) on parts of the exterior of the housing (see photos). This will arrive in the original packaging.  I have many other accessories for sale including a Nauticam 45-degree viewfinder, two Inon Z-240s, Inon Snoot system and more. Shipping will be calculated upon receiving address. $3,200.

    Nauticam-001.jpg

    Nauticam-002.jpg

    Nauticam-003.jpg

    Nauticam-004.jpg

    Nauticam-005.jpg

    Nauticam-006.jpg

    Nauticam-007.jpg

    Nauticam-008.jpg

    Nauticam-009.jpg

    Nauticam-010.jpg

    Nauticam-011.jpg

    Nauticam-012.jpg

    Nauticam-013.jpg

    Nauticam-014.jpg

    Nauticam-015.jpg

    Nauticam-016.jpg

    Nauticam-017.jpg

  2. I cannot figure out how to edit the original post so I am just going to say here that the two Inon Z-240s have been sold. So, they are no longer available. 

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.