Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

INON Z-240 TYPE 4 STROBES

Started by JimG ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

INON Z-240 TYPE 4 STROBES

8 posts
  1. I have three of the above for sale - two in really good condition dating from 2017 and an older one I have 2015889232_Inonbestrear.thumb.jpg.dd6b12d6b204f38246c11c39a8f02fc7.jpgcarried as a spare with some brown staining on the vertical flash tube and a hint of it on the horizontal one. All three function perfectly on the bench and have not been used since 2019. The two good ones have had some limited UK use and just four trips to the tropics from 2017 until covid intervened. They come complete with ball mount, instructions and Inon supplied diffusers. The spare has no ball mount and the flash socket cover is missing but it would dig you out of a hole if one of your main Inon's goes down on an overseas trip by using the mount and flash cover from the strobe being replaced. I have only ever used these strobes hard wired (as opposed to via fibre optics) and if any buyer wants an appropriate 5 pin cable I will throw one in.

    Only selling as have had to give up diving due to arthritis/age etc.

    Looking for £300 apiece for the good ones and £50 for the spare. UK based

    Inon best.jpg

    Inon spare 2.jpg

    Inon spare-1-.jpg

  2. 12 minutes ago, JimG said:

    Only selling as have had to give up diving due to arthritis/age etc.

    Really sorry to hear that, Jim. It get us all I guess in the end. 

  3. I am sad to hear that too. 

    Alex

  4. That is a great pity Jim.

  5. Spare @ £50 now sold

  6. Tim/Alex/Paul

    Thanks for the commiserations - a big blow but could see it coming. Just thankful I had 60 years diving (58 with a camera) from 1959 until covid came along in late 2019

  7. ***** ALL ITEMS NOW SOLD *****

  8. Well done!

    I hope we'll still see you here on Wetpixel, Jim.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.