Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Fix light review posted

Started by james ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Fix light review posted

3 posts
  1. It looks really good. How does it compare with the focus light from Light & Motion? Have you had the opportunity to use both?

     

    I don't know if the L&M Mod Light is still available after the recall.

  2. See the comparison shot showing both lights? Yes, I have both. The LMI Mini-mod light is no longer for sale.

     

    I can't compare them as I haven't dove with the Fix light yet.

     

    Cheers

    James

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.