Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Retra Flash PRO and accessories for sale

Started by jmbelloteau ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Retra Flash PRO and accessories for sale

7 posts
  1. Hello there,

    I have a pair of brand new Retra Flash PRO for sale with many accessories.

    I bought the kit for a travel that is postponed for probably a long time, so I prefer to sell everything now.

    Here is the list:

    - x2 Retra Flash PRO underwater strobe
    - x2 Retra Supercharger for Retra Flash Pro and Prime
    - x2 Retra Bumpers for Retra Flash
    - x2 Retra Neoprene for Bumpers
    - x2 Retra Reduction ring for Retra Flash
    - x2 Retra Protective ring for Retra Flash
    - x2 Retra White diffuser for Retra Flash
    - x2 Retra Wide angle diffuser for Retra Flash
    - x2 Retra Shark diffuser for Retra Flash

    Asking 2750€ for the kit without shipping. (I'm not interested to sell product separately)

    Cheers

    (I can send more photos if needed)

    IMG_0570.jpeg

    IMG_0571.jpeg

    IMG_0572.jpeg

    IMG_0573.jpeg

    IMG_0574.jpeg

    IMG_0575.jpeg

    Edited by jmbelloteau — missing informations
  2. Salut,

    J'ai bien lu que tu ne voulais pas vendre séparément, mais vu que je suis intéressé par tout les accessoires, je me disais que peut être ça ne serait pas un problème pour toi si tu n'avais plus que les flashs à vendre séparément.

    Si jamais ça t'intéresse dis moi combien tu en veux

    Julien

     

  3. Bonjour @Julien DM,

    Peux-tu m'envoyer par DM la liste des accessoires qui t'intéressent ?

    Merci

    Edited by jmbelloteau — typo
  4. IMG_2851.jpeg

    IMG_2852.jpeg

    IMG_2853.jpeg

  5. I've also forgot to add to the kit the :

    - x32 Eneloop Pro AA batteries with 3 cases
    - x1 Powerex MH-C980 charger for AA and AAA (best charger for Envelop batteries)

    IMG_2846.jpeg

    IMG_2848.jpeg

    IMG_2849.jpeg

    IMG_2850.jpeg

  6. All accessories are sold but both strobes are still for sale.

    I'll create a new post for them only to make think simpler.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.