Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Been a long time

Started by jcfig ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Been a long time

4 posts
  1. Been a member of this great resource for quite a while and in the past few years I have used the classifieds section quite often (to great results). But I have not shared any photos in a very long time, so I'm definitely overdue. Going to try and do that a bit more often. 

     

    I'll start with some shot from my last dive . . . 

    JC_4.thumb.jpg.fdb128e90da93c030f7b1b025f063044.jpgJC_6.thumb.jpg.3030e3c1c99958672210a85c69c14c08.jpg
    JC_3.thumb.jpg.f9fc08d87eb672dca8f7d887afe424d4.jpg

     

    Thanks,

    J.C.

  2. The crab made me smile. Nice!!

  3. Yeah Mr Crab had a lot of personality. Thx!

     

  4. I am a crab enthusiast, when I stay and look at a crab, it looks right back at me and seems to mouth off in the worst language possible. I should take a video of one, they are too funny.

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.