Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam CMC- 1 & CMC 2 with Double Flip

Started by diverbrad ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam CMC- 1 & CMC 2 with Double Flip

4 posts
  1. For sale:  Nauticam CMC-1 & CMC 2 with a double flip.  Mint condition, glass is perfect and threads are really nice.  This is a great setup but I am no longer using as I have moved to a new rig.  $1400 new for all of this.  I am selling for $800 shipped USPS Priority to US. 

    62805352-7A2B-43AD-B409-726D8C9802E6.jpeg

    BEE5A40C-D5E9-46E3-A09B-1896DB053829.jpeg

    BDC9AFAF-C302-4F0C-8E42-17CDB60AF2F6.jpeg

  2. I,ll take it Brad

    pm sent

  3. Funds sent thanks

  4. SOLD !

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.