Hi All,
I put a humpback whale video together from a recent trip. Click on the cog and turn playback quality up to 2160p if you can. Shot on the Sony A1 in Nauticam housing with the WWL-1b and 28-60mm combo.
Regards,
John
Read-only discussion
Hi All,
I put a humpback whale video together from a recent trip. Click on the cog and turn playback quality up to 2160p if you can. Shot on the Sony A1 in Nauticam housing with the WWL-1b and 28-60mm combo.
Regards,
John
On 10/23/2022 at 8:27 AM, Freelio said:Hi All,
I put a humpback whale video together from a recent trip. Click on the cog and turn playback quality up to 2160p if you can. Shot on the Sony A1 in Nauticam housing with the WWL-1b and 28-60mm combo.
Regards,
John
Amazing!
WOW! Stunning
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.