Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Pair of inon z-240 strobes for sale

Started by jdailey777 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Pair of inon z-240 strobes for sale

5 posts
  1. I Have 2 inon z240 type2 strobes for sales always worked great. Unfortunately I have not been diving lately due to other ventures. Finally decided I am selling my loved camera rig so that it gets used like it should.

    Asking 500 for both

    IMG_5535.jpg

    IMG_5536.jpg

  2. Hi,

    I’m interested! If we could work out shipping costs would you be willing to post to Australia? 

    Thanks,

    Atom65

    Edited by ATOM65
  3. strobes have sold

  4. I have a pair of Z240 Type 4 for sale in good condition with balls and optical cables for US$655 plus shipping.

  5. Strobes sold.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.