Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Clearwater, FL, Mid-october

Started by Craine ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Clearwater, FL, Mid-october

1 posts
  1. I took these a couple weeks ago while diving off of Clearwater, FL. We dove the Indian Shores artificial reefs (The Barge Wreck and Bridge Material sites). These are all in about 40 FSW, with decent (for the Gulf) viz of about 20-30 ft. 

    I'm using a Sony a6400 and Tamron 35mm f/2.8 M1:2, in a Salted Line housing w/ flat port, and dual Iron D200 strobes. This was my first dive with the Tamron, and I am quite happy with how the photos turned out. I'm headed to BHB next month for a few days, and hope to keep improving on the macro work. 

    Mortimer

    2022101620094126-2480393751287402746--X4

    Dwight

    i-f9kDzcW-X4.jpg

    Sheila

    i-KkTBTMS-X4.jpg

    Samuel

    i-G4mbMxP-X4.jpg

    Thing 1 & Thing 2

    i-6cN2Mwk-X4.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.