https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rCcbogJtLc&t=28s
Comments or suggestions always welcome.
Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic
Started by Pistola55 ·
Read-only discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rCcbogJtLc&t=28s
Comments or suggestions always welcome.
Im not a video guy so take this with a grain of salt.
1) The first clip of the sea lions seemed a bit eratic, maybe try to keep the camera in one spot and let the sealions dart in and out of the frame to convey how fast they move and how playful they are.
2) try panning the camera slower, I felt there was too fast of camera movement for in some of the clips, especially the Farnsworth clip.
3) take me with you next time :-).
Hey Dann-Oh thanks so much for taking the time to watch and comment. I like your feedback. I've been thinking of incorporating a tripod but need to learn the ins and outs of that. Any tips from Wetpixel fans are welcome here.
Again thanks for your suggestions.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.